Thursday, November 20, 2008

Introducing our newest design team member....



Introducing the latest addition to our rocking design team....Lisa Warren. 





Lisas_photo_3 Here's a little about Lisa:



Hi, I'm Lisa Warren - I'm 34 years old and married to my bff Andrew. We have 2 fun-loving and mischievious ratbags (oops-children) Seth (5) & Emeline (3). I work full-time (finance/admin) and scrapbook everyday. I have been scrapbooking for 5 years and I just love it...I honestly don't know what I would be doing with my life if I wasn't scrapbooking (I'd probably have less to pay on my mortgage - how boring (lol)). I've always loved writing, photography and art and craft, and scrapbooking combines it all together perfectly.



I find inspiration everywhere - whether it be an ad in a magazine, blogs, sketches, music, movies - you name it. My main inspiration comes from my children and our life. Sometimes I'm driven by the photos and sometimes by the product - it just depends on the scrappy mood I'm in. I always include some form of journaling on my layouts - they say a picture is worth a thousand words...but they're worth nothing if they're not written down! I also love adding dimension to my layouts, so I'm thrilled to a part of the Scrapware design team! I just love using chipboard – it’s so versatile and Scrapware's designs are so inspiring. Thanks Ange for having me along for the ride!



Check back tomorrow night to see some of Lisa’s work…



Ange







1 comment:

  1. Lisa has such wonderful creations! congrats Lisa!

    ReplyDelete