Thursday, April 16, 2009

SIA and the aftermath...

Sorry about the delay in posting, but I have been busy resting my injury...for those who weren't at SIA and didn't see me being whisked away in not one, but two ambulances, I managed to prolapse two discs in my back...I have to say a huge thank you to Kim and Lisa who took the reins and ran the stand for the two days...you girls are amazing!


The stand was absolutely gorgeous..check it out:


SIA stand


(left to right: Kim, Ange, Lisa)


Most of the new products have been loaded onto the website, you can check them out here.  Our exciting news announced at SIA is that Kim Arnold and Lisa Warren are now designing for us!  They have a great range of new products...and more on the way soon!


More soon, Ange x



No comments:

Post a Comment