Monday, June 15, 2009

keeping warm by keeping creative

first off a big hooroo, heya, hi and hello to the new DT members :)


Congrats to you all. I can't wait to see what you all get up to.


Well winter has hit and it is getting really chilly here in Sydney, I find keeping busy hands helps a little to keep the chill-bones at bay...plus the heater under the table is a bonus.


We have a few new pieces on the website and more to come, boss lady "Ange" has been emailing back and forth with me, working on some new future releases with my name on them...soooo exciting, which I hope to share as soon as we get all the fine tuning done. Anybody who knows my style knows I love stuff that is chunky, junky and very off the page, so stay tuned.


My final little morsel of news is that I'll be visiting Melbourne very soon...I won't say too much just yet so you will have to keep checking back to find out more.




stay warm, stay crafty


 008 (4)


3D Birdhouse Kit (KT30)


Linda B



No comments:

Post a Comment