Monday, June 29, 2009

Scrapware + glimmer mist = gorgeous!

Scrapware chipboard looks fabulous sprayed with glimmer mist!  As you are spritzing it on raw chipboard, the colours may vary, but experiment with the colours and see what effects you can create! If you want to keep the glimmer mist true to its colour, simply paint or ink your chipboard piece white first. For the layout below I have added Slate glimmer mist to this large flourish.


KA11%20Flourish%203%20Large%202pcs



Glimmerslate


The result is a flourish with a beautiful silvery sheen.  I have added small orange flowers to the flourish to replicate the orange in the patterned papers I've used.  I've also added a bee to the beginning of the flourish to make it look like its bee buzzing all over my page. lol.


You need to know 


P6295940 


P6295944



1 comment: