Sunday, July 19, 2009

June In Review and Blue Willow Houses

Hi, For this year I did a LO with all my hopes and dreams for 2009, and at the end of the month I do a month in review to see how my goals are going, sometimes I might not have a good month but I think it's always good to write it down anyway.
So this is my June In review, which has a photo of my new boots which I just LOVE.
I used Texture Paste on the tree, then using a embossing folder from the Cutterbug, I pressed it into the tree, then I dried it and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist, and to finish the tree of I used red pom poms which I stuck to the back of the tree. I also used glimmer mist on the title and the large button I covered with paper and used Dimension Magic which gives it dimension. And no clothes where hurt in the making of this LO.


 DSCF7724

DSCF7725 DSCF7732 June_in_review_LO
And this is my Blue Willow mini houses which I just love, they look great next to my plates.
DSCF7741
DSCF7747
For the LO I used
CH175 Abstract tree Medium,
AZ08 Antique Lowercase,
BS04 Square & Round Buttons.
And the houses are
KT39 Wisteria Lane House Kit
Thanks have a nice weekend Gilly oxo



1 comment: