Friday, July 10, 2009

A little more of the new Releases

Hope you are all good, and getting ready for a fabo weekend. I know we are going to be BUSY. Miss C is turning the big 4 on Sunday so party time. ekkkk.


After my very slack post last week I thought I'd better get a few more examples up to show you all


For 8 Months I've used the 'I Love You' from the shape sheet CH202, just left raw with a cute little brad attached to the heart.


8 MOnths 


 


For this layout Love x Three I've used the hearts from the shapes sheet CH202, the number "3's" from CH211, I"ve just given them a light misting with the Glimmermist, which I'm thinking is a Scrapware DT fave at the moment :-)


Love x Three 


I think I have a yellow fetish at the moment, but who can resist the gorgeous happy colour.


I'll be back after the weekend with my Twinchie Layout. Need to get photos of Charlotte turning 4 first. LOL


 


Take care peeps.


 


Nic


xx


 


oh and sorry for the horrible scans, it's late and I could wait to post :-D



2 comments:

  1. OoooH!! especially loveeein 'Love x 3'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nic! Adorable photos & love those colors! Especially love the yellow tree!

    ReplyDelete