Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some New Release Goodness :) :) :)

 Well the cat is 'outta-the-bag'!!! Ive been having some fabulous chippie fun with creating some Christmas Chipboard shapes :) :) :)


I would like to share with you some of my projects Ive created using some of these and some of the other new releases :)


Joy


This first LO is created using my new Doves-Flourish LN02, This is my fave :) Take a gander at the close up below and you will see that I have glimmermisted and embossed it so that it has a gorge Christmas 'bling' to it


Joy-Joy


 Joy_cup


I gotta say I just love the embossed effect on alphas [AZ03], especially for festive creations, embossing adds just the perfect touch! :)


Xmas 


The photo of this gooorgeous cherub Miss Jessica May, was just perfect to show off my new Whimsical Trees [LN04]. They come in 2 sizes, These are the large so the are perfect for a 12 x 12 layout :).


Wtrees_cup 


As you can see from this close up I have inked and embossed the trees [so my fave technique at the mo - lol]


So 


IMHO these new Funky Xmas Trees [CS48]soooooo rok!! I just looove em! I have used a combination of mists to give them a special christmas bling!


Hey 


This deeeevine Sleigh & Reindeer Chippie is just toooo FAB!! How can you resist!!! I know I couldnt. Ive teamed it up with some mini holly from the Xmas Puds shape sheet [CS47].


Now I didnt want to inundate you with this post so I have popped some of my other creations using the new releases into the gallery, Please go take a look, Ive created some Christmas cards and tags using the following fab chippie;


Shooting Stars LN06


Whirly Gigs LN05


Funky Xmas Puds CS48


Well that is all for the mo guys, Cheers and Happy Scrapping :)


Lou xxx



1 comment: