Friday, November 6, 2009

Siiiiiiiiiigh!!!!!.... So Love the New Releases :) :) :)

Hello Hello


Guess who has been a lucky duck and has been scrapping with Ange's new releases?...Meeeee!


They are just Brilliant!!!!! So Let me Share :) :)


Nov_NR_09_UR_cup


First up is the new Blossom Circle [CH277] Which I have embossed and finished of with a fine spray of Glimmer Mist.


 Nov_NR_09_UR


I've also used the Retro lowercase Alphas [AZ06] that have just been inked.
 
Nov_NR_09_BeW_cup


Oooh isn't this Witch Faabulous!!!! [CH286]. Ive used gradual shading with 3 different Glimmermists on Witchypoo here! :)



 Nov_NR_09_BeW


I've also used Antique lowercase Alphas [AZ08] and Retro lowercase Alphas [AZ06] for the title here.



 Nov_NR_09_PEACE_cup


OMGoodness isnt this Chandelier Deeeevine!!! [CH279] Again some Glimmermist shading here.



 Nov_NR_09_PEACE


My title for this uses Impact lowercase Alphas [AZ03] which have been coloured with the most beautiful Pink/Red Lustre Shake and Spray.


Well that is me and my Scrapware shares for the mo!!! I do hope you check back soon for wome more Awesome Scrapware Inspiration :) :) :)


Happy Scrapwareing!!!


Lou xxx
 



2 comments: