Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I LOVE Christmas time and here's my Dec blog post.

HI, Well Christmas is really just around the corner, so here are my Christmas Scrapware projects, hope you all like them.

First this is my Christams box which I made to keep my Christmas cards in, I just love the Webster's Pages, I added some lace, flowers, bling and what really sets it of is the Scrapware words covered in swirl glitter glue and this cute Santa which I covered using a gold leaf pen.
I used: WD03 Merry,
WD01 Christmas,
CS49 Sleigh & Reindeer.









Second I love this photo of Milly and Viola, and I thought the tree design by Lou would be great, which I covered with an old Glimmer misted doily and the trunk I inked and used glue to make the wood look, ( Thanks to Linda).I used: LN04 Whimsical trees
And last of all these Christmas doves which I made up for my Christmas tree, I love music paper, pearls and lace.I used: LN01 Doves

Thanks and have a great Christmas Gilly oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment