Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Designers!

"We are very excited to announce we have expanded our Design Team!!!

We take great pride in introducing to you our new talented ladies:
- Natalie May, SA
- Skye Johnson, VIC
- Geraldine Pasinati, VIC
- Georgia Keays, WA

We will be introducing them to you over the next week, but just you wait 'til you see what they have been up to!

Firstly, we asked some random questions and here's what Nat said:

When I was a child…life was easier!
I never thought I would…be paid for doing something that I love!
When I grow up I want to be…actually.....I have no intention of growing up! But when I was at school I always wanted to be an architect.
My guilty addiction is…sushi - cant get enough of it - love it and Glimmermist!
If I could be anywhere, I'd be....right here - right now ....but maybe in a bigger house with a cleaner and someone who comes in and does the washing, ironing, cooking and puts my scrappy mess away when I'm done! :)
I describe my style as....versatile - give me a product, theme or whatever and I'll create something with it! Love a challenge.
When I create, I have to have…my Olfa knife - I cannot work with my craft knife no matter what I am doing.

Nat has been busy scrapping up a storm, so I am just going to put a couple of her pieces here and let her put the rest on the gallery...enjoy! Welcome Nat...



No comments:

Post a Comment