Sunday, February 7, 2010

New stuff, old stuff, LOTS of stuff!

I've been chippy mad the last week, getting into all the yummy goodness that arrived in my mail box (thanks Ange!!) and also digging through my existing Scrapware stash for my all time favorites.

First up, some newbies, the leaves are adorable don't you think!? I've embossed them with green embossing powder here, and used them as a border for the photo - I also think they'd look fabulous poking out from behind flowers :)


And are you wondering about the size?? This LO had asctually been mounted on a new Scrapware stand! It has a fold out piece at the back, perfect for creating little scrappy masterpieces for around your home.

Next, some new very boy cogs...painted and doodled...


Onto a cutie-patooie monkey and grass...painted and clear embossed...



And finally, using "Laugh" from a new word trio (comes also with "Believe" and "Dream"), along with a few photo anchors...painted, then clear embossed using Versa Marks "Dazzle" to give shimmer...



Phew - hope you like!! Thanks for stopping by :)

xx

5 comments: