Monday, March 8, 2010

DT Reveal- Scalloped Circles


Hi, This week I'm showcasing these great Scalloped Circles CH296 and CH295.

The Scrapware DT has helped me put together a small gallery of layouts using these scalloped circle, the layouts show different ways you can use these items, from Glimmer misting, painting, Glittering or whatever your creative mind can come up with, there is so many uses for them.

So please join me now in looking at what the Scrapware DT has created.

CH296 Scalloped Circles (old code CH39) and CH295 Scalloped Circles Large,

By using one of these Scalloped circles, it made Milly's missing tooth hole stand out.
I used the circles raw in this layout, then I used glimmer mist to create a blown look, by dripping Glimmer Mist on the page then blowing it around with a straw, like in Kindy.

On this layout I used a Scalloped Circles to show how tall Milly was at 18 months old.

I used white Gesso on the raw chipboard just roughly covering it with a brush, to create a Shabby Chic look.

This beautiful layout above this from our Naomi, who has re joined the DT, Welcome back!

Naomi has been very creative and made the large scalloped circle into a transparent window, what I great idea.
Next we have the very talented Georgia, who is one of The Scrapbooking Masters this year, and we are very proud to have her on the DT.

Georgia has created a cute cluster using some full and some just parts of the scalloped circles.

And lastly but not least the wonderful Natalie with another great layout.

Natalie has used the Scalloped Circles as a masking technique, she placed the scalloped circles into Kraft card and used two different shades of Glimmer mist.
What a great idea and it really shows off the beautiful scalloped circles shapes.
Thank you for joining me and I hope you have as much fun with the Scalloped Circles as we did,
Gilly ox

2 comments: