Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday with Kim

Hey everyone - hope you have had a great week! I have, and I am looking forward to a great weekend spending the time with family and friends and getting in some quality scrapbooking time ... as well as a date night with hubby. Fantastic!

Hopefully what I share today will inspire you to spending some time scrapping this weekend too.

My first layout uses the large cogs (one of my favourite Scrapware products) ...

I have sprayed the cogs with Slate glimmermist. I have used the large clog to hold my journalling and the smaller ones feature a close up photo of the monster truck and a cute piece of pattern paper.

My second layout uses scallop circles, skeleton leaves large and small and the small antique lowercase font ...


I have painted and glimmermisted the font. The scallop circles are raw but embellished with flowers and floss. The skeleton leaves are raw.

Have a great weekend and don't forget the challenge that is on at the moment - have a go and be in with the chance of winning a great Scrapware prize.

Cheers
Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment