Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday!

Hi, It's Friday and Georgia and I are sharing the blog this week.
The Dress Forms or Torso are my favourite chippies, I just LOVE them, and the
LB02 Lucie Torso Small
was just what this layout needed to finished it off, I just covered the torso in patterned paper them made a skirt out of a left over strip of paper, used a paper punch on the end then started folding the paper like a fan, then I glued it down to the Torso, I then added a bow and some pearls to finish it off and making the layout a little bit more girly.

A close up side view, people ask me if I have trouble putting my layouts in albums?

No I don't I used a 3 ring binders as they hold alot more .

This is a
LB01 Lillian Torso,

which I did last year but I just love it so much.

I will be posting a step by step how to cover a torso tomorrow with a doily skirt.
Thanks Gilly ox


No comments:

Post a Comment