Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introducing Natalie Wolfe...

I am a mother of two young daughters and the owner of a Scrapbooking and Papercraft store in WA (Scraptivate) which I started myself almost 4 years ago.

I have been scrapbooking and papercrafting for many years and in the last few years I have developed a love for mixed media arts – anything I can get my hands on is fair game but I particularly love using chipboard, fabric, paper and paint.  I am also a technique junkie and have a vintage, distressed and sometimes shabby chic style.

My work has been published in Australian magazines and I am now thrilled to be a part of the Scrapware team.


Natalie

3 comments:

  1. so excited to be working along side you Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work Nat, welcome to the team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Natalie..can't wait to see what else you create :)

    ReplyDelete