Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girly Dress Bunting

Hi, It's Gilly I'm up at Renee's house at the moment as it's her 30th Birthday and we had a Scrap party last night which was soooo good met up with lots of scrappy friends.
Renee and I made these pretty girly buntings which are so new at Scrapware I don't have a code yet!

We used: AZ07 Antique Uppercase

AZ08 Antique Lowercase AlphasWe used Vintage Glitter Glass on the letters to bring out the bling,





These Dress Bunting will be available soon at Scrapware so keep your eye out to make your own Bunting or mini book.
Thanks Gilly ox

4 comments:

  1. oh these dresses are completely adorable, and I LOVE what you've done with them. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! Hope Renee had a happy birthday - hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooooooo gorgeous IRL just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it will have to bookmzrk it so i remember for my daughters birthday next year

    ReplyDelete