Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some more vintage shares!

So today I was meant to be sharing Taryn's beautiful technique laden layout but I made a boo boo and included it in the Monday post so please see the post below.

Instead I have a gorgeous layout from Georgia to show you. I just love the red accents she used in this layout and the penny farthing (CH241) is just too sweet.
Thanks Georgia for sharing :)

The layout below is one I did a few weeks ago.
Used CH335 Do-Hicky , which I cut in half and covered in smooch ink and finished off with diamond glimmermist. Also used CH63 Fancy Brackets which I inked with versamark chalk ink, Tim Holtz distressing ink and finished off with diamond Glimmermist.
TFL
Hugs
Hetty xx

2 comments:

  1. Both such beauties! So many gorgeous ideas to look at here. Thanks Hetty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplcity of Georgia's layout and the gorgeous colours of yours Hetty

    ReplyDelete