Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday shares..

Hi.. I'm back with a couple more creations... First up a layout about colour...one of my favourite things in life! Journaling reads: spotted this light in a Kuranda cafe and fell in love with its glorious colour

The border was made using the funky BD05 Border Scallop, which I cut into a couple of sections and also trimmed to make the border not as deep.. I coloured the pieces with some blue and green inks, then dipped in a little glimmer mist and finished off with a bit of outline using a white gel pen. The holes are also the perfect size to hold brads

I've used AZ03 Impact Lowercase Alphas and painted with a fuchsia acrylic

For this layout of my eldest daughter, I've chosen a couple of different chipboard pieces..and these are just so pretty and feminine..

The top scroll is actually a side of the CH384 Natalie Frame Small which I cut off (and makes it go further...I can use the rest of the frame on another layout).

and I've also used couple of CH219 Curly-Q pieces. I've kept the chipboard fairly natural and just lightly inked the edges in Versa Color pinecone ink

Well that's it for me..it's been so much fun hosting the blog this week..thanks for visiting and have a great weekend! :)
Ginax

2 comments: