Thursday, September 16, 2010

Published much????????

So I walked into my local newsagent today and picked up a copy of the latest Scrapbook Creations Magazine ..... OMG!!!! There is an amazing array of layouts featuring Scrapware on show including the highly sought after front cover!

So I thought I'd scan a few of the pages and show you these AWESOME pages....


Design Team Member Gilly's gorgeous layout and Gilly was also featured in Scrapbooking Memories as well! Congratulations babe!


Another DT member, Lisa has this layout featured as well as this beautiful Off the Page item
I am lucky enough to have one of my pages on show too!
And Geraldine Pasinati has a stunning LO.


Lisa and I both have card on display.


And then when I picked up my copy of Scrapbooking Memories, there was a bucket load of Scrapware in there too!

Amanda Hartmann from Queensland has this gorgeous double page....

Kathie Link has a Beyond The Page article featuring some SW goodness!

Kim Arnold has this great page
Another DT layout by Hetty!

And finally a page by Louise Nelson {featuring my daughter Jess) and a page by our DT member Georgia!

So CONGRATULATIONS to you all for putting the SCRAPWARE name out there and spreading the love!

Cheers
Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, on your accomplishments! Lovely to see all that beautiful scrapware out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo girls well done awesome to see lots of scrapware products and DT members yah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful issues this month! Congrats to all the girls who've been published this month and for continuing to share the Scrapware love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to all the comments above, great work everyone!!

    ReplyDelete