Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Butterflies and ladybugs

Hi everyone, Hetty here today with some more critters. Ladybugs would have to be my favorite bugs, they are just soo cute and the Scrapware ones are just adorable.

The butterfly vine I cut up so I was able to attach seperate pieces in different areas. The butterfly and ladybug I coloured in with my gelly rolls. The leaves, which were part of the butterfly I covered in flowersoft. The little birdie is covered with flocking and for the title I used liquid pearls.
I hope you are enjoying your week and that you feel inspired to get your Scrapware out and get scrapping :)

Hugs xx

Hetty

3 comments:

  1. mega cute layout Hetty love the negative space and the layered flowers - too agree the ladybirds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love how you have used all those different techniques Hetty!

    ReplyDelete