Sunday, April 3, 2011

friendship....

is the theme this week and I'm here to share my layout using some gorgeous new chipboard from Scrapware.. I felt like scrapping something bright this time and just love the look of the raw chipboard with these bright colours..


The sweet leaves are the CH465 foliage small and CH464 foliage large. I've just added a simple stitch in a few of the leaves and attached a couple of bright paper flowers...


for the 'bff' in the title, I've coloured the AZ03 impact lowercase alphabet with some Autumn Leaves 'turquoise' ink.


Thanks for popping in, be sure to check back soon for some fabulous design team creations :)
Gina x

2 comments:

  1. what a cool technique with the little stitch, I agotta try that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE totally rockin page Gina ...sigh...love that clustering!!!

    ReplyDelete