Thursday, April 28, 2011

kindy mothers day stall...




Mothers day is just around the corner and I am excited to be receiving my first gift bought from my son from kindy...it will be interesting to see what he buys for me from the little store at school. Each family had to send in a little gift to be placed in the store and this is what I sent in.

I bought a little organza gift bag and filled it with a facewasher, bar of soap, some chocolates and tied a sponge to the top of the bag. To decorate it I sprayed a fairy 1 flourish wings here with some black cherry glimmermist, once dry I gathered a strip of pink organza stapled it together then glued it to the fairy to form the skirt, I then tied some ribbon around to finish it off.

For my mothers day card, I have used a flower from the flower set 1 here and covered it with white embossing powder I then added a brown pearl to the centre. I added a scalloped frame and inked the edge in brown chalk ink and then attached it to my card with 3d tape for a raised look.

so if you are looking for a quick and easy mothers day stall idea I hope I have inspired you!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous. Someone is going to be a very lucky Mummy...
    Kind Regards,
    Beverley....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim this is gorgeous and i totally agree that mummy is totally getting spoilt :)

    ReplyDelete