Sunday, May 22, 2011

cards

This week it is cards week here on the Scrapware blog. I hope we can bring you lots of fun inspiration for creating cards using some yummy chipboard pieces.
My first card I would like to share EYE HEART YOU uses an alien chipboard. I kept the chipboard raw and simply inked the edge with  a foam dauber and some brown chalk ink. I added a google eye for a bit of fun and a bit of sparkle at the top. I love how the alien is hanging off the edge of  the page, this adds to the fun feel!

My second card SO TWEET uses a large bird standing(Ch322) here again in keeping with my raw theme I simply inked the edges of the bird with brown chalk ink, added a pearl for the eye and then layered it over a doily.
I hope I have inspired you to get out your chipboard and create a card this week. I would love to see it linked up into our gallery here
Kim

1 comment: