Monday, May 9, 2011

Journalling

This weeks theme on the Scrapware blog is journalling!
Now this was a slight challenge for me as I, up until this point in time, have not been a journaller! My scrapbooking has been more about the craft side of things then actually preserving the stories.
So I have completed a layout using a small, but absolutely gorgeous, journalling spot.

"Cut the grass"

These Scrapware alphas (AZ08 Antique Lowercase Alphas) have to be the most versatile chippy letters ever!!
They are perfect for every thing from vintage to shabby and right back to funky and modern scraping!
I love them to bits and use them quite a lot as they are my total favourite :) This time I have simply painted them with white acrylic paint and them sprayed them with some Maya Rd mist. I then outlined them with a black fine point pen to define and funk them up!!

The rest of the Scrapware chippies I have used to complete this layout are:

CH465 Foliage Small
JB38 Roundabouts
CH195 Grass MINI
AZ08 Antique Lowercase Alphas


This layout has a bit of a funny story behind it, and the(JB38 Roundabout) flower was the perfect size for me to record just enough details :) I have sprayed the "petals" and leaves with glimmer mist and them coated with Mod Podge. The jouranalling center I painted with white acrylic and journalled straight onto.

Thanks for looking!!
Luv Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment