Friday, June 17, 2011

Frames at Scrapware

Hi all Bridgette here, How are you all?  I have been a bit sick these last couple of days ick! A head cold sucks big time when you have to run the household and still be organised, thankfully i have a great hubby who helps out as much as he can. .Any way since i have had a bit of time on my hands I have made these two pages using Scrapware frames.
My First page I have tried to be a minimal scrapper (sort of kinda) LOL The photo is so gorgeous and large that I wanted the focus all on the photo, which I hope I have achieved. This photo is of my gorgeous niece who is four weeks old today,
I have used a large Natalie frame which I have cut in half to frame my photo. I sprayed my frame with Maya road glimmer mist. Next I have used Scrapware Filigree angel wings and painted them with Stampin up shimmer paint. I have also used Corre board which i punched and used as a border and placed them slightly under my paper giving my LO some nice texture . Lastly i have placed my large corre impact letter's under my photo .and we are done .
products used
CH382Natalie Frame Large
AZ13Impact Lg CB White
CBW1CorreBoard White x 1
CH228Angel Wings - Flourish

My Next Page is a nice bright and happy page.these colours together make me smile :)
This Is my Daughter Mollie Collecting shells on Brighton Beach in Melbourne


 I have used an Olivia frame which i simply inked using black ink and then placed over my photo
 I Love these swallows, I have kept this little guy natural
CH386Olivia Frame Medium
CH329Swallows
 I hope you have a great weekend and have been inspired to get out your scrapware products andscrap away
Thanks for visiting
 Bridgette  xx

2 comments:

  1. OOO I love the bright pops of colour in that second one Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pages
    really enjoyed the display at the Brisbane show and being able to see some of the design team creations up close

    ReplyDelete