Monday, September 26, 2011

thanks...

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Ange for having me on her DT for the last 18 months. Due to personal reasons I have decided to step down from the DT. I have really loved being on this team and working with Scrapware's amazing arrange of chippie pieces.
I would like to share one final project I made recently using lots of Scrapware chipboard pieces. My youngest was having trouble remembering his colours so I decided to make him a book to help him out. I used glitter, paint, flock, kindy glitz and glimmer mist to cover my chipboard pieces.





Thanks again Ange for all your support and friendship!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. It's been an absolute pleasure having you on the team Kim. Best of luck with your new adventures! Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim this is a fabulous idea I love it...
    Good luck to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic book for your child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the one to thank you for visiting my blog!
    I loved Get Picky's sketch and it was a pleasure playing along with you!
    Thank you very much!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog Kim and thanks for your kind comments on my Aussie scrapjacked layout. I might be tempted to try others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your son will NOT forget his colours now! But you're going to HAVE to scrap that gorgeous piccy of the two kids looking at the book, it's precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous idea! have to scraplift this one for my grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pleasure for child and for their parents too while working and playing with it along with their kinds. Hats of for these ideas!! Colors are too nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really usefull I put things off too much

    ReplyDelete
  10. ทางเข้าเล่น slotxo กราฟิกสีสันงามsloxo พีจี เพลินเล่นแล้วไม่หัวร้อนคืนผลกำไรเร็วสุดๆก็เลยได้รับความนิยมของนักการพนันเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตที่ครอบครองใจคนที่ประทับใจการเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  11. โจ๊ก เกอร์ 123 ที่พวกเราพรีเซนเทชั่น เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง ที่ตื่นเต้นมากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียว กราฟฟิกงาม ระบบป้อมปราการอาจ ไม่เป็นอันตราย รองรับในอนาคต เพื่อคุณเพลิดเพลินใจ

    ReplyDelete