Monday, October 5, 2009

Beachy lovin'

Been scrapping a few of our million of beach photos :)


 


 


When Life's a Beach


I've heat embossed the clouds, painted the sun and added kindy glitz and dimensional magic, glimmer mist (ALOT) on the reverse scallop and just left the birdy house raw :)


When Lifes a Beach 


Products used:


Sunshine Sheet – CH205


Fly Sweet Birdie – CH203


Border Reverse Scallop with Diamonds – BD08 (while not the same this one looks fantastic)


 


 


Beach Atmosphere


I've used a few different pieces on this Layout, the stick tree and fence is raw, the abstract tree has been covered in old book paper and highlighted with aqua ink and the alphas and funky birds I've liberally covered with glimmermist, you think I love it a little too much.



 Beach Atmosphere 


Products used:


Stick Trees Straight – CH172



Abstract Tree Medium – CH175


Funky Birds – CH135


Fence Set – CH80


Impact Lowercase – AZ03


Steelfish Lowercase Alphas – AZ02


 


 


there's close up's on my blog if you want a look


 


TFL


Nicole


x


 



3 comments:

  1. Nicole, I LOVE these 2 LO's, you really have out done yourself, Gilly oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I LOVE LOVE these Nic!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete