Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Release Fabulousnessss :)

Hello Hello Guys :)


It is about time I shared with you my Scrappy Scrapware Fun :)


SW_Lucytorso_2


As you can see from the closeup Ive used some gorgeous Copper and Sapphire mist sprays to alter the chipboard.


SW_Lucytorso_1


This first layout features Linda's new chipbard release Lucie Torso Large LB02. The Back of the flourish component of the torso was a perfect photo matt for my layout design.


SW_Memorybox_2


SW_MemoryBox_CU2


 


SW_Memorybox_1


I was a tad excited when I got this beauty in the mail, it is Anges Memory Box, and I love it!!!! Ive used a combination of misted and stamped inks and a sprinkle or 2 of coffee to create the background, and then attached some dried flowers to create a garden for Jessica to Dance in :). Ive used the mini butterflys mini-f, mini Bird off Branch, and Retro lowercase alphas AZ06.


SW_Angel_CU2


Both the bracket and Alphas have been inked and embossed.


SW_Angel_CU1


As you can see from the close up Ive altered the wings with some coppe rink and embossed it :), to give them dimension I adhered the top wing to a small flap of clear acetate.


SW_Angel

For this last layout I used one of Anges latest new releases, the Angel Wings - Flourish CH228 Also on this Ive used the Retro lowercase alphas AZ06 and  Extra large brackets CH46.
 
 
  Well thats all for me for the moment, but stay tuned for more aswesome Scrapware shares from the team :)


Cheers and Happy Scrapping :)


Lou xxx
 



1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Lou these are AMAZING!!!!!! So so inspiring, WOW WOW WOW!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete