Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Come on down Geraldine...



A big welcome to new DT member Geraldine Pasinati! We are thrilled to have Geraldine join our team and I'm excited to see what she has in store for us... Here's what Geraldine had to say to our questions:

When I was a child I slept through 90% the day - maybe that's why I have plenty of dreams for the future.
I never thought I would be a Chef - maybe because now I hate cooking!
When I grow up I want to be...I haven't really grown up yet so ask me again when I get to 90!
My guilty addiction is... Minties and fabric & cotton (love Spotlight)
If I could be anywhere I would be ....somewhere lost in the Veneto region.
My Style is.... predominantly I call it Scrapquilting but occasionally/rarely I do a shabby chic style of scrapping.
When I create, I have to have.... Minties and cotton to hand sew a layout!

Here are a couple of Geraldine's latest creations:


"

No comments:

Post a Comment