Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DT reveal - Lisa Warren

So many gorgeous releases by Scrapware in November, I just didn't know where to start! Potted blooms, music notes and chandeliers oh my!

Card: Thanks a bunch...
I have used the mini potted blooms to create a thank you card. The pot has been covered in vintage book paper and inked, and the flowers have been dipped in ink and a pearl added to the centres to finish the flowers off. I have layered the flowers on coordinating flower stickers and foam tape to give them more depth.

A mini dragonfly has been added to the flower for an extra whimsical touch and the chipboard word has been spritzed with antique gold glimmermist. This card was so fun to create and I think it would look gorgeous framed too.


Layout: Make your own music
Products used:
- CH244 Music Notes
- CH243 Treble Clef 8'
- AZ08 Antique Lowercase Alphas.

For this layout, I wanted to write something inspirational to my son and the words "make your own music" kept coming into my mind. The new treble clef and music notes were just perfect to complete my layout theme. The treble clef has been coated in glue, then sprinkled with gold glitter. To tone down the gold, I have spritzed it with red glimmermist. The music notes have been inked red, then sprayed with antique gold glimmermist.
The lettering has been inked in teal then spritzed with a coordinating glimmermist. I replaced the letter "c" in music with one of the music notes.

Layout: GlamProducts used:- CH278 Chandelier A Large- mini f Mini Butterflies- mini g Mini Crowns
I just love the new chandelier by Scrapware! I have used it on this layout about my daughter and her love of accessorising! I have sprayed all the pieces with glimmermist and then added pearls to the chandelier for a little extra glamour.
The mini crown placed above the title reinforces that idea that my little one is a bit of a diva! lol.

Like the products you see above? Contact your local or online scrapbook store to order some in for you, or click here to find a retailer.
Thanks for popping by...Lis.

No comments:

Post a Comment