Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love this frame ...

When Ange sent me this frame, I fell in love with it instantly and just had to use it to create this little scene for my birthday photos ...



I painted and sprayed the stems of the flowers first and then covered the outside of the frame in patterned paper. The clouds were finished with a crackle paint. The butterflies are finished with a coat of Stickles, the bird is sprayed with glimmermist and the buttons are painted and glimmermisted before being sewn on. The flowers are super old Making Memories ones that were just perfect for this scene.

Here are some detailed shots ...





The products that I have used are:
* Naomi's sunshine and blooms (CH237)
* mini butterflies (mini f)
* swallows (CH81)
* square buttons (BS12)

I hope this inspires you to create you own little scene!

Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment