Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Edit Post: Just Luuuuurve the New Releases!!!!!!!!!! :) - Scrapware

First up I wanna share what I have created with this fabulous little Minchie D [CH273] frame First I applied some crackle medium over a base coat of paint. I then used some 'Rub-n-Buff' working it into the cracks. The mini; bird [mini k], dragonfly [mini e], heart [mini d] and flower [mini j] are all inked.


I also got to create with Ange's wonderful Potted Blooms Set [CH284] Oooh the chippie is just so gorge by itself I didnt want to alter too much. So all I have done is paint a small of Glimmermist onto the flowers and leaves and then popped a pearl into the flower centers. For this layout I have also used a Swallow [CH81] and Scalloped Border [BD05].






Oh my goooodness, the Ivy Shrine designed by Linda [LB11], I so love this!!!!!! I so need to get me some more of these I lovem!! For this Layout Ive just used a combination of misted inks. I have also used these products to embellish my page; Antique lowercase alpha [AZ08], Mini Butterfly [mini f], Mini Bird [mini v], Heart Button [BS10].


Well that is it from me for the mo, Ive also been creating using the new Bauble Frames, Ill upload those to the gallery soon.
Cheers and Happy Scrapping
Lou xox

No comments:

Post a Comment