Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas may be over...

...but the Christmas photos still remain. Scrapware has fantastic Christmas chipboard pieces to suit just about every seasonal layout.

For this layout, I have used Scrapware's 'Funky Xmas Trees'.

I have paint the chipboard trees in two shades of green and added red bling.


CS48 Funky Xmas Trees

You can find more great Christmas designs on the Scrapware site here.

For this layout, I have used a floral flourish to embellish my Christmas layout.

With a coat of green paint and large red bling to finish, this floral flourish looks just like holly.
How are your Christmas layouts going? I'm still catching up from many, many Christmases past, but with Scrapware's Christmas chipboard shapes, the job is so much easier!
Cheers, Lis.

No comments:

Post a Comment