Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I LOVE German Glass

Hi, I know my blog is a bit early, but I've got an hour to myself which won't happen for the rest of the week.
First I did this layout which is on a Scrapware display stand, so it's out on show and not in a album, because I just love this photo of Milly and wanted to show it off.

I used the new Delish papers and fabric but my favourite part are the Scrapware flourishes, which I used German glass on, and LOVE, it gives the chipboard a diamond look.
I used a display stand (sorry couldn't find code).
and CH05- chipboard flourish 2.


And the second item I made for my Scrap Room is this sign for the door, which I will be putting a step by step how to cover the torso, which will be in the forum.
I used
LB02- Lucie Torso Large.


Thanks Gilly ox

No comments:

Post a Comment