Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Embelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish That!!!! :) :) :)

Woooo Hoooooo do you luuurve bookplates??? well after I played with these new releases from Ange Ive fouuuuund the Luuurve!!!!! LOL!!!! :) :) :) What I lurve about this pack is the range of sizes,...just brilliant!!!





For this layout I have used a combination of techniques to decorate the bookplates, I have randomly embossed around the edges and then glimmermisted the remaining unembossed areas, [if you are wondering how I have done this I will be uploading a very simple step-by-step technique real sooooon]. Book plates [CH240, Swallows CH81].



This is another example of the same technique on the bookplates; but with a more subtle misting contrast.


For this last layout using the gooorgeous oriental Blossoms [CH68] I have simply applied a coat of pearlized paint,applied a light mist coating with glimmermist, and then textured it by tapping my finger over it just before it dried.
Well Guys that has been my Scrapware Fuuuuuuun!!! I do hope you enjoy :)
Cheerss and Happy Scrapware Scrapping
Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment