Monday, April 19, 2010

Fling open the birdcage door....


I am so excited to be hosting the blog this week because I am highlighting one of my favourite products...... The Birdcages.

Love them, all of them as you will see over the next week. The Girls have also extended their love to these beautiful little embellishments. So with out further ado I will dazzle you with their creations using Nicole Pomeroy's gorgeous cages.

Starting with the amazingly talented Kim

Kim has used one of the small birdcages (two different designs in the pack NP10) and has used paint, glimmermist and smooch inks. Got to love Kim's attention to the littlest detail which always results in a layout that begs to be scraplifted.

Now to show you the other birdcage in the pack (NP10) Louise has designed a beautiful page with a little twist..... no birdie in this cage. but I love the string that links all the elements of the page together. Louise has left the cage raw on this page and added the butterfly. Stunning.

OMG I thought I lost the post there...(insert minor heart attack).Whew.



And for one last variation I have created another spin on the bird cages.. For this I completely chopped out the birdy (I will use him on something else when I find him again.) and used hearts and wings to tie in with the title of the page. A little paint and some glimmermist and another moment is captured and embellished with scrapware...hehehehe




Thanks for stopping by I will be back tomorrow with an album..
cheers
love naomi x

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration ladies, thanks for sharing. LOL so funny that you have lost your bird (not in a nasty way) I painted and crackled a set last week, put them away to dry and now they are no where in sight - maybe they hooked up LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what kind of chicks they will have....

    ReplyDelete