Friday, April 9, 2010

Hey there!

I know it's a little late in the evening but I just got home from Late Night Scrap at the shop where I work and teach, Seriously Scrapbooking! Another group of about 16 happy scrappers had a ball!


So tonight I'm going to show you a couple of projects I have created over the last couple of weeks.

I love the Shape Sheets from Scrapware! I have used the Blast Off Shape Sheet to create this double page of my daughter's friend Patrick! {{I will give this page to his mum}}. I painted the chipboard for this page then applied my all time favourite tool ... Dimensional Magic! On the title, I used a large glob of Kindy Glitz, let it dry then added the Dimensional Magic - the effect is really cool!

I am originally a card maker and find that Scrapware is perfect for cards too!
This first card I made for Jess' school friend using the small scalloped circles - I used Versa Ink and Chalk Ink on these!

And for this Birthday card for a girlfriend, I used the gorgeous Chandelier A Large and embossed it with silver metallic Zing powder. Simple but effective!

And finally, this project I am teaching tomorrow morning!
I have used the Maya Road Kraft envelopes and the new Prima papers to create a little friendship book of poems for my friend Jo.
There are quite a few little bits of Scrapware scattered throughout the ten envelopes. Each piece has a light coat of Iridescent Gold Glimmermist. The skeleton leaves look awesome as do the birds!



On that note, have a great weekend and hope you have as much fun creating with Scrapware as I do!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment