Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flourishes!

Hi! Georgia here.  I love flourishes, so this week's product focus is right up my alley! There are so many though, the hardest part was choosing which one to work with. One of the things i love most about flourishes is that you can cut them down to suit your page. I needed something big and bold to match in with my paper and so I finally settled on using a part of the 12" vine CH269...



I have just simply painted it and let it spill over onto my kraft background to make it balance out my page.

Natalie has come up with his stunning page using CH131 shelley


Natalie has used glimmermist on the flourish and then continued this onto her background to come up with a gorgeously soft and romantic page.

Kim has used the new butterfly flourish LW15 on her beautiful page..



Kim has painted the butterflies with smooch inks, then twinkling h2os and then finished with rock candy distress stickles. The flourishes are painted with gold smooch ink and finished with gold glitter glue. Isn't the effect amazing?

Last but not least is this gorgeous page from Lisa..



Lisa has used the vine corner CH297 and flourish set 2 FS02 and coloured the chipboard with chalk.

Now I'm off to work on a couple of projects for Friday's blog post. It is going to be very difficult actually, I have the hugest pile of DELICIOUS new products which are being released at SIA next week that I'm not allowed to touch....

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment