Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friday with Kathleen.....late!!

Yes, I know it's Tuesday! I went away with my family for the Easter break, (had a wonderful time!), and finally got a chance to hop onto the blog this morning to see how you enjoyed my post on Friday....only to find it wasnt there....eeeek!!! I set up my post early last week as I knew I'd be leaving very early on Friday morning...it seems I got the date wrong....I'll be the first to admit I have no idea where March went, lol, but apparently April got away from me also....I popped the "publish date" down for May.....!

So without further adue....here's my post....

Morning!!! Easter is here and by the time you read this I'll be in Augusta. We head down south most years for a few days of fishing & lazing on the beach...oh, & eating far too much chocolate ;)

So are you ready for more scary monsters & funky robots?? These critters really are seriously cute, first up I thought I'd put together a couple of cards for birthday's that are coming up...


I've painted the robots, then used a white pen & texta to add some little details, clear embossed, then added brads for the eyes on the red one.

Next up, using Nicole Pomeroy's monsters...


I used paint spray's to cover the chippies, then again used the white pen and texta's to add details, and clear embossed....notice the little dots?? Thats because the embossing powder didnt stick properly to the paint spray, if you do it a couple of times you'll get full coverage, but I liked the dotty effect so left it as is.

Rightio, I'm off, thanks for dropping by, hope you find some inspiration, and hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

Kat
xx

2 comments: