Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ho HO HO.... it is christmas in july.

One might say that I have had one two many christmas drinks cause this post is a little late... I am so sorry for the delay.

But as they say better late than never, and this not so secret Santa has some amazing creations to share from the amazingly talented Scrapware Design team.

I will start the ball rolling with an wonderful rich creation from Louise



Louise has combined her amazing glimmermisting skills, and embossed the Scrapware Products- CS56 Merry christmas (4 pack), LN03 Whimsical Trees. (Can I say I so love that chicken coop wire)

Next creation out of the bag are some beautiful christmas tree decorations made by Gilly.


How beautiful are these.....
I think I may scraplift these little birdies at christmas and put an eyelet in them and use them as christmas present tags. If you start now by doing little projects now in preparation for christmas it may take a little of the pressure off when Christmas actually rolls around.

Gilly also created a wonderful layout for Christmas in July

Using a larger version of those whimsical trees...Gilly has gone that extra mile to decorate the trees and Finally Gilly has started creating her christmas cards.

Oh how I hope I am on her chrissie card list this year... absolutely gorgeous Gilly. Thankyou.

And the wonderfully talented Nat has created one of those elusive double pages that we can fill with beautiful memories of christmas.



WOW - I love a double page layout because I always take too many photos at christmas and I can never discard any of them? how about you? Nats attention to detail is second to none, she can turn a simple piece of Scrapware into an amazing little piece of art.

But then all the girls have done an awesome job at bringing on the christmas Cheer...

Hope you forgive the lateness, I will be back tomorrow with a couple of teachers present ideas, some cards and a few ideas how you can start planning a wonderful Scrapware kind of Christmas.

Cheers
naomi x


5 comments:

  1. So many awesome Christmas in July projects - fab job everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, well are we getting a tut on how to make those birdies???? pretty please??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post Naomi, and you're welcome.
    And yes I can do a tut on the doves,I'm talk to Ange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how cool, so many different ideas..love em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, should I be making a start on Christmas cards already, lol! LOVE the Christmas card in this post, and those little doves are devine!

    ReplyDelete