Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Friday afternoon everyone! For my post this week I decided to do a layout which has been floating around in my had for months. I don't know how other people do it but I have never managed to get a nice photo of all three of my kids together and so I always struggled with how to do a page of Archie and his pet name for Lucy and Eliza. Digging through my scrapware stash though I came across one large boy silhouette and two small girls and it was problem solved lol...


I have covered my Archie in blue smooch ink and done the sisters in red. I've also put the girls through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder to add just a little bit of extra texture.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Georgia
x







1 comment:

  1. I've given up trying to get a decent photo of the offspring ... together... smiling... looking at the camera! They seem to swap with the 'no photos' and so far I haven't encountered both of them at the same time with a 'no photos' policy lol

    Will have to try the embossing technique too.. just to find my folders lol Love the bakers twine looped in the top corner too!!!

    Lib x

    ReplyDelete