Saturday, August 7, 2010

Me again....


I decided to decorate a paper mache box for this project:


On the paper mache box I have used the LB08 ATC frame which was painted black and fantasy film melted over the top - the image has glass beads over the top to give it a dimensional look and of course I have used some german scrap on there as well.


My second project I have used the large chandelier CH278 which I have painted with black acrylic and highlighted with gold gilding wax - I have also stamped into 2 layers of UTEE in the corners and highlighted that as well. The background mesh is plaster tape that I have painted and adhered with strips of torn textured cardstock and has been highlighted with the gold - bling was used some flowers and ric rac to finish off the canvas.


On this mask I have painted it with black acrylic, glued down pieces of crinkled fantasy film which was heated and then gold embossing powder was sprinkled randomly over the mask and heated. I used the FS11 flourish which was coated in 3 layers of blue UTEE and highlighted with gold. I added some feathers and some blue gem stones on the flourish.

TFL - have a great day everyone
Trizzy

4 comments:

  1. ummmmm....whats fantasy film, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantasy film is a iridescent cellophane-like sheet that melts beautifully when heated and changes colour with the heat - hope this helps...Trizzy

    ReplyDelete