Saturday, October 16, 2010

a couple of shares...

Happy Saturday everyone!! Sorry for the late post, I am pretty sure I am still on Bali time :-)

My first share for today is carrying on with the theme of winged things with this absolutely stunning layout by Gina..



Gina has used a CH233 Bird Standing Large which she has painted in acrylic, coated in glossy accents, then added a few touches of crackle paint and finished with a few scraps for a collage effect.



For the title, Gina has used AZ03 Impact Lowercase Alphas and inked them in Versa Color Cardinal and Charcoal.



My second share is a layout of my daughter Eliza. I hadn't realised until I saw this photo Eliza's bottom adult teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth - the same thing happened with Lucy and I am feeling a bit hard done by so for Archie I have requested gaps please lol



I have used the Love Blooms Small frame LW32 which I've coloured using two different colours of smooch ink then sanded and inked with pinecone to dull it down slightly..



I have done the same for my winged thing - a Feather Large LW02, masquerading down the bottom as a leaf!



I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and finding lots of time to create.


Georgia

x




1 comment: