Friday, October 8, 2010

Hi, It's Flowery Friday which finishes our week of flowers on the Scrapware Blog.

My Daughter Milly just loves headbands but you can't always find the colours you want so I thought why not make my own and I received a beautiful handmade headband from a friend of mine like this so I gave it a go with my own spin to it.

I brought a white headband from spotlight, covered it in some vintage style lace and added these handmade flowers, which I did by putting the chipboard flowers through the Cuttlebug embossing machine, then painted them with pink paint, then white over the top, bend the petals into shape and put them together with some tulle in between the petals, then finished off the flowers with some Glimmer Mist and some clear crackle paint.


I used: LB29 Betty Blooms,


LB28 Kylie Blooms,


LB27 Marilyn Blooms.


My next project a made with a Memory Box I just love these box you can create your own little world in there, I keep finding yummy thing to add to it lol!


I used: KT44 10x10 Memory Box,


CH389 Garden Fence,


CH382 Natalie Frame Large.


I coated the frame in Liquid Pearls (white) and painted the fence in white paint, then a coat of white crackle paint, to finish I added some Kindy Glitz for alittle bling.


Wishing everyone a great weekend hope it's full of lots of scrapping!


Thanks Gilly ox

2 comments:

  1. OMG Gilly these are just SPECTACULAR!!!I am in AWE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Gilly! Love the little frame and gate inside the shadowbox. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete