Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Sad Farewell

It is with great sadness that I am moving on from Scrapware.

For the last two years I have had an absolute ball creating for Angela and the team.
I have made some solid friendships that will last.

I simply adore working with chipboard and Scrapware has the most amazing range of products that I love to work with.

My absolute favourite products to work with are the alphas! I reckon that 90% of my projects over the last 2 years have had them on it! :)

So today I thought I'd show off some of my favourite projects!
(I have a few more that I cant show you but keep an eye out in the 2 Australian magazines for at least another 9 projects and articles coming up!)

So thank you soooooo very much Ange and the team for having me onboard for so long and allowing me to be part of your amazing company.
Thank You very much!

As a final goodbye, I have decided to have a giveaway over on my blog ... HERE

So pop over and leave a comment on todays post, let me know what you love best about Scrapware chipboard and after Christmas I will draw a winner or two and send out a package of Scrapware!

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Natalie May

5 comments:

  1. It's been a pleasure having you on the team Nat...all the best with your new adventures :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being inspired by your scrapping goodness with Scrapware
    Will see you over at your blog
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the inspiration Nat - you do such beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so beautiful, Nat. Congrats on the upcoming publications. looking forward to seeing them. Lovely to have worked with you xx

    ReplyDelete