Saturday, December 18, 2010

DT Changes

With the end of another year, comes the end of DT term for Gilly, Trizzy,  Taryn and Natalie May.  It has been wonderful to have these girls working along side me and a pleasure to get to know them.  They have truly been a delight and I wish them all the best with their new adventures.

Thanks Girls!

Without further ado, I would like to welcome our newest member of the DT...welcome on board Marcy Smith.  I met Marcy at the Sydney Papercrafts Festival and quickly fell in love with her quirky mixed media style and snapped her up!  Also joining us this term is Jen Hall, who I am very excited to have on board!

We have a fabulous Design Team to start 2011 with and here they all are:
 * Jen Hall * Marcy Smith * Lisa Warren * Naomi Cox *
* Hetty Hall * Bridgette Hatton * Gina Rodgers *  Kim Jeffress *
* Georgia Keays * Natalie Wolfe *  Renee Iveson *

I can't wait to get 2011 started 'cause we've got some fabulous new products coming your way...but for now, I'd like to wish you all a fabulous Christmas and may you eat too much Christmas Pudding and get thoroughly spoilt on Christmas Day...

Before I sign off, here is a teacher present I made for Josh's wonderful teacher for grades 3 & 4...I have used the Antique Love Frame CH322, Antique Uppercase alphas AZ07, Vine Branches CH299 and a new gate that hasn't been released yet!



HoHoHo,
Ange x

No comments:

Post a Comment