Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Babies

Hi all
Bridgette Here (waving) I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and new year, I for one am enjoying the school holidays,Oh bliss to sleep in till later in the morning, and not have to rush to get anywhere, yah love it
Any way that is not why I am here, I am here to show you my page made for the Scrapware baby theme,

This photo is of my gorgeous little niece Tayla she turned one just the other day and absolutely eats up the camera she has the cutest little smile .



Firstly i have used Correboard white, I used a punch and gave it a scalloped edge then layered my title over the top.
Next i have used WT28 Hugs & Kisses, using a sponge, on one side of the sponge i dabbed yellow ink and dabbed onto half of my xoxo and then used the other end of the sponge and dabbed it into my blue ink and placed on the top part of the chipboard, these colours were used to match in with my papers
I have used my BS13Round Buttons, traced the shape onto a piece of co-ordinated paper, punched 4 holes in my button shape and sewed some thread in the middle.
For the clouds i have used CH328 Sunshine & Rain, to make my clouds fluffy, i have used a generous amount of gesso and once dried i have used  white paint and then placed a small amount of light blue ink around the edges to define them
 lastly i have used NP09 Charli Birds, painted him white used a bit of yellow ink to detail his wings, coloured his eye and popped him in amongst the flower's
thanks for visiting, have a happy week, and happy scrapping 
Bridgette xx

2 comments: