Monday, January 17, 2011

BABY WEEK

Who says it has to be blue for boys and pink for girls!
Soon after my eldest son Addison was born we sent this photo of him into the today show for the kids on the fridge segment. I am finally four years later getting around to scrapping it. I loved this combo of white, silver and kraft so I have left my chipboard raw to add to the colour scheme.
I have used some impact lower case letters(AZ03) found here and and a mini angel wing(CH230) here
For me simple and striking sets off gorgeous baby photos beautifully.
Be sure to come back on Wednesday for some more baby Inspiration.
Kim

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!! Love the colour scheme and the kraft and raw chippie were just meant for each other. Super cute photo too Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful love it love the wings! Gilly ox

    ReplyDelete