Sunday, January 30, 2011

School again - can you believe it??

Hi there!

Jen Hall here, my first post as a DT'er!

I can not believe that it is time for school again for another year - this year I have all four of my girls at school - from year nine down to kindergarten - I know I am looking forward to all the events and performances my girls will be involved with, I have the camera ready for this Thursday when my youngest will join her big sisters on her scholastic journey.

This first layout is of my youngest - photos taken on her graduation from childcare - I often wonder if is she ready, I wanted to capture those thoughts as she is about to make this giant transition.
Products Used:
CH22 - CH tiny swirls
CH79 - Sunflowers 3"
CH324 - Antique Mini Frames


Does anyone else have problems scrapping those awful school portraits? I buy them every year and then never scrap them! I wanted to document the turbulent year my gorgeous girl had last year. I love the Natalie frames - but wanted to use some of the surface of it for the title.



Products Used:
CH382 - Natalie Frame Large
AZ13 - Impact Lg CB White

And here is one more layout - not school related, but one I wanted to post before it get to far away from last Christmas ; )

My daughter is quite the little artist and drew this for me before Christmas - it hung on our cupboard all through the holiday season, but I wanted a permanent home for to her to look at in the future...

Products Used:
AZ08 - Antique Lowercase Alphas
AZ07 - Antique Uppercase
CH126 - Flourish Naomi - Large
FL06 - Flower Set 6

1 comment:

  1. goodness Jen these are simply AMAZING, I am totally in love with allof them!

    ReplyDelete