Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vintage shadow box

Hi everyone, I love anything vintage and anything to do with shadow boxes so I combined the two and came up with a vintage shadow box using some Graphic 45 Once upon a Springtime printed papers. I was lucky enough for Ange to send me some gorgeous new releases including this cute little shadow box.
I also used the CH441 Lamp Post Triple Small and the CH450 Iron Gate 1 Small which I covered in distressing powder.

I hope you all have a wonderful and crafty weekend!!

Hetty xx

4 comments:

  1. SIgh Hetty this is the most amazing thing I have seen in a long time it is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW .... this is unbelieveable and the amount of work gone into it ... all that handcutting .... it is so adorable Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. hetty is terrible...TERRIBLY SPECTACULAR!!! WOW all that fussy cutting must have taken forever beautiful!!! Hope I get to see this IRL at the SCRAPWARE booth in Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls, it will be on display in Brissie in June :-D xx

    ReplyDelete